Relocating to Houston?
Are you relocating to the Houston area? You might be surprised at just how spread out Houston is. With all of the suburbs and small towns surrounding the city, it can take an hour-and-a-half or two hours to drive from one end to the other, even on the freeways.
Many people who move here don’t know where they want to live. They may have heard about areas such as The Woodlands, Spring, Kingwood, Katy, Sugar Land, Richmond, Pearland, Friendswood, Clear Lake or League City. But they don’t know how close those areas are to their new jobs, or which areas have good schools and safe neighborhoods.
If you are relocating to the Houston area, David Tracy Real Estate is here to help. We can suggest areas with nice neighborhoods and good schools that would be convenient to your new job. We have complete relocation packages for each area of town, and will help you find a home that will work for you and your family.
- Some of the perks you will receive in our relocation package include:
- Top Notch Negotiation on Your Home Purchase
- Pre-Negotiated Discounts on New Construction Homes
- Utility Concierge Service
- Pre-Arranged Discounts Where You Need to Shop
- Insurance Assistance
- School District Accountability Information
- Entertainment Information and Discounts
- Local Shopping Information
- And Much More!
If you are working with a relocation company, be sure to tell them you want David Tracy Real Estate to represent you on your Houston area home purchase.
We will send you a preliminary relocation package to get you started. Just fill out the form on the “Contact Us” tab on our website, and we will send you a package full of goodies.
David Tracy Real Estate will make your move easy!